The amber pacifier chains are perfect for keeping hold of baby’s little friends like rattles, teething rings, iris root, cuddly toys and much more. Our pacifier chains are exclusively made in Germany with natural amber from the Baltics.
- Depending on the type of fastening, dummies or other pacifiers such as orris root can be attached to a lug or silicone ring.
- These can than be attached to the baby’s clothes so that they are always readily at hand.
- Before each use check carefully. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Never lengthen the soother holder! Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child may be strangled.
- The pacifier chain must not be used as toy or teething ring.
- Do not use the pacifier chain if your child is in the play pen, bed or cradle.
- Please use the pacifier fastener only on pieces of clothing! Usage only under immediate supervision of adults!
Material: wood and natural amber from the Baltics
- Do not use pungent cleaning agents for cleaning the pacifier fastener.
- Simply wipe the pacifier fastener with a moist cloth if it is soiled.
- Please do not place in direct sunlight as amber can become brittle.
- The pacifier fastener can be disposed of in the household waste and can be burned without problems.