Our baby amber necklaces are handmade from natural Baltic amber. Variations in colour and shape are normal. Each stone is individually knotted by hand. Our baby amber necklaces are available with an allergen-free safety fasstener. In contrast to conventional breaking points which can be broken by adequate pulling force, our self-developed safety fasteners can be used again and again. All of our necklaces are lovingly handmade into individual pieces. Each individual chain is double-checked at our site.
- Our amber products are hand-crafted unique pieces made from Baltic natural amber.
- Differences in colour and form are normal.
- The amber necklaces are tied individually by hand.
- Amber products are absolutely not intended as toys, but only as jewellery.
- Amber products are not a toy but jewellery!
- Children under 3 years should not be left unattended with jewellery items that contain small parts and/or a sting/chain with a length of more than 22 cm.
- In particular do not let your child chew on the necklace.
- Only use under direct supervision by an adult!
- The baby amber necklace is placed around the child’s neck and closed with the hypoallergenic safety clasp.
- Unlike conventional predetermined 6 breaking points which break with the corresponding tension, the clasp can be reused again and again.
- Place the necklace under the t-shirt or the bodysuit so that it can be worn directly on the skin.
Material: 100 % original amber from the Baltics
- If required, amber should be rinsed with clear water. Do not use any strong detergents.
- Avoid contact with perfume, creams etc.
- Remove amber jewellery before bathing.
- Please do not place in direct sunlight as amber can become brittle. Avoid extreme changes of temperature.