The Cherry Stone Pillow can be used to apply momentary heat to increase feelings of wellbeing and especially for easing the body’s aches and pains as a form of heat therapy. The product is only intended for private home use and can be used for babies, children and adults.
Area of Application
The Cherry Stone Pillow is suitable as a warmer exclusively for the following areas of application:
- Stomach ache/Stomach cramps
- Constipation and flatulence
- Muscle pains/stiffness
- Muscle/neck tensions
- Discomfort during menstruation
- Generally warming cold areas of the body
Usage and Heating Instructions
Before heating the pillow, check for any unusual odors, mould stains or burn marks. Dispose of the product immediately if these are present. The following options are available to heat the pillow:
- In a non-preheated oven at a max. temperature of 110 °C for max. 5 minutes
- In the microwave (Follow the instructions of the microwave manufacturer!) at max. 300 watt for max. 2 minutes
- Place on a lukewarm radiator or tiled stove for a longer period of time
Immediately after heating the pillow, distribute the heat evenly by shaking it! When heated for the first few times, you may find that there is slight moisture on the surface, but this will disappear after repeated use.
- It is essential that you observe the specified directions on heating, as a longer heating time or higher temperatures may cause damage (risk of inflammation and burning)!
- Before heating the pillow in the microwave, check that heating grain products is permitted in the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- The pillow should always be heated by an adult, only under supervision, and not heated when damp.
- Let the pillow cool down before reheating it! The product should not be used as a pillow or a seat under any circumstances.
Please follow these additional instructions if the cherry stone pillow is used for babies/children:
- After heating, test the temperature of the pillow to make sure that it is suitable for babies (max. 43 °C) by putting it in the crook of your elbow!
- Pay attention to intact seams! Loose cherry stones are a choking and suffocation hazard!
- Only use under direct supervision of an adult!
- If the seams have come open and loose stones are leaking out, dispose of the product and the loose stones immediately and make sure they are out of reach of children.
- If the product is used for babies under 12 months, the child’s temperature should be checked regularly during the application to avoid overheating!
- If the symptoms persist or worsen, please seek advice from a doctor.
- Do not use the pillow if you suffer from an acute, chronic, inflammatory disease or an illness accompanied by a temperature, circulatory problems, fresh hematomas, bruises and open wounds or for individuals with a reduced sensation of pain.
- If there are existing skin conditions, heart disease, venous disease, diabetes or tumor disease, or if the user is pregnant please contact a doctor before use.
All serious incidents occurring in connection with this product must be reported to the manufacturer and the responsible authorities in the user‘s country of residence.
Material: 100 % cotton
Filling: cherry stones
- Do not wash the cherry stone pillow in order to avoid the formation of rot/mould!
- Store the product in a dry place and protect from humidity!