The Grape Seed Pillow can be used to apply momentary heat to increase feelings of wellbeing and especially for easing the body’s aches and pains as a form of heat therapy. The product is only intended for private home use and can be used for babies, children and adults.
Areas of Application
The Grape Seed Pillow is suitable as a warmer exclusively for the following areas of application:
• Stomach ache/Stomach cramps
• Constipation and flatulence
• Generally warming cold areas of the body
Usage and Heating Instructions
Before heating the pillow, check for any unusual odors, mould stains or burn marks. Dispose of the product immediately if these are present. There are several methods to heat up the pillow:
• Warm in a non-preheated oven at a max. temperature of
110 °C for max. 3 minutes
• Warm in the microwave at max. 180 watt for max. 1 minute
(Follow the instructions of the microwave manufacturer!)
• Place on a lukewarm radiator or tiled stove for a longer period of time
Immediately after heating the pillow, distribute the heat evenly by shaking it! When heated for the first few times, you may find that there is slight moisture on the surface, but this will disappear after repeated use.
- It is essential that you observe the specified directions on heating, as a longer heating time or higher temperatures may cause damage (risk of inflammation and burning)!
- Before heating the pillow in the microwave, check that heating grain products is permitted in the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- After heating, test the temperature of the pillow to make sure that it is suitable for babies (max. 43 °C) by putting it in the crook of your elbow!
- Always supervise the heating process of the pillow and do not heat the pillow when moist!
- Let the pillow cool down before reheating it!
- The product should not be used as a pillow or a seat under any circumstances.
- If the symptoms persist or worsen, then please seek advice from a doctor.
- Heat should be avoided in case of an acute, chronic, inflammatory disease or an illness accompanied by a temperature, circulatory problems, fresh hematomas, bruises and open wounds as well as for individuals with a reduced sensation of pain!
- If there are existing skin conditions, heart disease, venous disease, diabetes or tumor disease, please contact a doctor before use.
- Pay attention to intact seams! Loose grape seeds are a choking and suffocation hazard!
- Only use under direct supervision of an adult!
- If the seams have come open and loose seeds are leaking out, dispose of the product and the loose seeds immediately and make sure they are out of reach of children.
- If the product is used for babies under 12 months, the child’s temperature should be checked regularly during the application to avoid overheating!
All serious incidents occurring in connection with the product must be reported to the manufacturer and the responsible authorities in the user‘s country of residence.
Fabric: 100% cotton
Filling: Grape seeds
Care Advice and Storage
- Do not wash the grape seed pillow in order to avoid the formation of rot/mould!
- Store the product in a dry place and protect from humidity!
Information about Shelf Life and Disposal
With normal usage, the product should be replaced after 4 years. The product can be disposed of in household waste and recycled thermally without any problems. Please separate the individual packaging components and dispose of them in the relevant recycling system. Please be aware of regional disposal guidelines.