The oral care finger glove consists of two sides for massaging the gums and cleaning baby’s first teeth. The smooth side massages your baby’s gums to help teethe. The soft side’s large surface makes it perfect for cleaning babies‘ first teeth. Unlike normal toothbrushes, you can apply targeted pressure and avoid gum injuries. Introduce your baby to toothbrushing in a playful way with the “silver fairy” or use the mouth care finger glove yourself for speedy, pleasant tongue cleaning. The antibacterial silver finish stops bacteria growth in its tracks, letting your mouth care finger glove stay antibacterial.
* The biocidal active ingredient silver sodium hydrogen zirconium phosphate (CAS no. 265 647-11-8) in fibre polymer helps prevent microorganisms settling and multiplying in the finger glove, thanks to its antibacterial activity.
- The mouth care finger stall is only intended for oral application.
- It’s differently structured sides are suited for gum massages and cleaning the first minute teeth of babies.
- It can be applied to the first tooth and trains daily mouth care.
- Babies feel that gum massages are particularly soothing when the first minute teeth break through.
- The mouth care finger stall can also be used by adults for cleaning the inside of the mouth and the tongue.
- No toy.
- Do not leave your child unattended with the finger stall.
- Check the finger stall before every single use.
- Replace it immediately, if you find the first signs of damage or defects!
Material: 55 % polyester, 30 % polyamide, 15 % elastane
- Please clean the finger stall thoroughly with water approx. 40 °C warm before the first use.
- Rinse the finger stall under running warm water after every application. Then squeeze it thoroughly and dry it in a light, hygienic place.
- The practical double pack makes alternating use in the morning and evening possible. If you use it daily, replace it after 4 to 6 weeks.
- Please do not clean it in the washing machine or the dishwasher.