Babies discover the world with their mouth, hands and eyes. The natural shape of our toys arouses the curiosity of the little ones and invites baby’s hands to explore. In this way, they can playfully make their first experiences with different shapes and structures, and their sense of touch and grasping is trained along the way. The material also makes the toy animal ideal for chewing on. It supports teething babies in the natural teething process.
- Simply give your child the toy animal in their hand to play with.
- The organic play animal is used to support babies’ teething process. With its structured surface and soft texture, it gently massages the baby’s gums when chewing on it.
- The ergonomic shape makes it easier for the baby to grasp the toy animal and bite on it.
- Please note that the organic toy animal is made of 100% natural rubber.
- The natural rubber smell disappears with time and is absolutely harmless.
- Please note that some children may be allergic to natural rubber. If you notice any allergic reactions after using the toy animal, do not use the toy animal under any circumstances.
- Use under direct adult supervision!
- Special care should be taken if your child already has first teeth.
- Do not put the toy animal in the freezer! This can cause cold damage to fingers and gums and damage the animal’s material.
- Check the toy animal for damage before and after use. Discard the toy animal at the first sign of cracks or other damage.
Material: 100% natural rubber
- Please clean the toy with warm water before the first use and regularly afterwards and store it in a dry and hygienic place afterwards. Please do not boil the toy animal. Not suitable for heating in the microwave or for steam sterilisation. The toy is not dishwasher safe. Do not use strong detergents to clean the toy animal.
- Do not expose the toy animal to direct sunlight or heat as this may damage the product.
- The toy can be disposed of in the household waste and can be thermally recycled without any problems.