The colours are ideal for paper, cardboard, wood and stone. They can easily be mixed with each other to get even more variations. They are particularly creamy and therefore drip less.
The cups are extra flat so that the little ones can easily get in with their fingers.
Our organic finger paint is made from natural, renewable raw materials. For this we use vegetable and mineral pigments in food or cosmetic quality.
Our organic finger paint has been tested by an independent testing institute according to the toy standard DIN EN 71-7.
According to the standard, our organic finger paint contains a bitter substance so that the little ones do not lick and swallow the finger paint.
We recommend the organic finger paint from the age of 2 years. Please observe the safety instructions!
- Clean your hands before and after using the finger paint.
- Seal the cans airtight after use.
- Do not store opened cans for a long period of time.
- The penetration of dirt and bacteria can spoil the natural product.
- Please note the best before date on the packaging and on the bottom of the storage tins.
- The colours lose some of their intensity after drying and become lighter. This is not a quality defect and cannot be avoided due to the natural colour pigments.
- Children under 3 years of age should be supervised by adults.
- Supervise your child at all times when using the finger paint.
- Keep small parts of the packaging away from your child! Risk of suffocation!
- The Finger Stain Paint is not suitable for consumption!
- Check the Finger Stain Paint for signs of spoilage before reuse.
- Do not continue to use greasy or acrid-smelling finger-paint.
- Protect sensitive/very light-coloured surfaces from contact with the finger paint.
- Contains gluten.
Ingredients: water, corn starch*, salt, Sorbitol, clay, calcium carbonate, vegetable oil*, xanthan gum, plant-based pigments
which are food-grade or cosmetic quality.
Preservative: Phenoxyethanol < 1%
Bitter substance: Denatonium benzoate.
The product is vegan and free from soya, milk, palm oil, eggs, peanuts, walnuts and parabens.
Notes on cleaning: Fabrics can be washed at 40°C in a washing machine, should they be soiled from using the finger paints. Remove the large pieces first using lukewarm water. Larger pieces of fabric: let the paint dry. You can then brush or rub off the remnants from the fabric. Smooth surfaces can simply be wiped down. But avoid contact with light and delicate fabrics/surfaces.
Storage and disposal instructions: The individual containers must be closed tightly when stored and protected from direct sunlight or sources of heat. Store in a dark, cool place. Please separate the individual packaging components and dispose of them in the relevant recycling system. Please be aware of regional disposal guidelines.