Hot water bottles generate pleasant warmth and enable relaxation. When the organic hot water bottle is filled with warm water, it stores the warmth and distributes it evenly to the body. The washable cover made of 100 % cotton (organic) generates a pleasant feeling. Unlike numerous hot water bottles, our organic hot water bottle is made of natural rubber, and is therefore a natural alternative to synthetically produced petroleum products. Our natural rubber hot water bottle is manufactured in accordace with the high quality standard BS1970:2012.
The organic hot water bottle is filled with warm water and provides the human body with warmth. The organic hot water bottle can be used for applying heat when feeling generally cold.
- Take the organic hot water bottle out of the cover before use and check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use. Next, put the hot water bottle back in the cover before filling.
- When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two-thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this might cause the bottle to burst.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back. Do not fill using water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening. Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage. Finger-tight should be adequate. Finally, make sure the funnel is empty. The organic hot water bottle should ideally always be used with a fabric cover.
- If the skin is exposed to temperatures over 48 °C for a long period of time, there is a risk of first degree burns occurring. Babies and small children have particularly sensitive skin. In this instance, the temperature should not exceed 41 °C. We therefore recommend filling with water at a maximum temperature of 50 °C.
- For your own safety, never fill the hot water bottle with boiling water. This is not necessary to reach the above-mentioned temperatures. Observe the above temperature limits during use!
- Particular caution is advised for use with babies. Use the crook of your arm to check whether the temperature of the covered Organic Hot Water Bottle filled with water is suitable for your baby (at a max. 41°C)! Only use under direct supervision of an adult! If the product is used for babies under 1 year of age, the child’s temperature should be checked regularly during the application to avoid overheating!
- The hot water bottle may not be used by people with limited sensitivity to heat and/or pain.
- This hot water bottle is made of natural rubber. Please be aware that some people may have an allergic reaction to natural rubber. Should you notice an allergic reaction while using the hot water bottle, stop using it at once.
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Under no circumstance should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
- Not suitable for microwave or oven use.
Cover: 100 % cotton (organic)
Hot water bottle: 100 % natural rubber
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, general purpose cleaners or other cleaning agents!
- Simply wipe the organic hot water bottle with a damp cloth.
- When not in use, drain completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry, dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight.
- Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Prevent contact with oil or grease.
- The cover can be removed and is machine-washable at 30 °C.
Care Adivce cover:
Production: The organic hot water bottle is made of natural rubber from the hevea tree. The rubber tree lives 25 – 30 years, and is then used for other things, such as wood for furniture. Another tree is then planted in its place.
Use: The organic hot water bottle made of natural rubber is a natural alternative to synthetically produced petroleum products.
Durability: To obtain long-lasting pleasure with our product, do not subject the hot water bottle to direct sunlight. We recommend replacing the hot water bottle after two years.
Disposal: The hot water bottle can be disposed of in household waste and be thermetically recycled without problem. Dispose of the individual parts of the packaging in the corresponding recylcling bins. Please be aware of regional disposal Guidelines.