Our organic muslin nappies are a versatile aid around the house and can be used as a burp cloth, mat, summer blanket or facecloth. The organic muslin nappies are made in Europe from 100 % controlled organic cotton. We recommend washing the organic muslin nappies before you use them to soften them. Please note the care symbols on the product. The product can be disposed of with household waste.
- The wipes are used for personal hygiene and cleaning.
- They are versatile and can be used as a spit cloth, underlay, summer duvet or flannel.
- We recommend washing the cloths before first use (see care instructions). The cloths are then nice and soft, cleaned from possible soiling from transport or storage and ready for use.
- Only use under close adult supervision! Check the product before every use.
- Dispose of it at once if it shows any signs of damage or faults. Prevent your child from covering its face with the product or from overheating with the product.
- These factors are suspected of causing SIDS (cot death).
- Please keep the packaging!
Fabric: 100 % cotton from controlled organic farming
- Please observe the care symbols on the product.
- The cloths can be washed, cleaned and cared for according to the care symbols on the product (textile label).
- Ironing with a moderately hot iron is possible.
- Store product in a dry and clean place in order to avoid the formation of rot/mould!
- The product can be disposed of in the household waste.
Manufacture: For our organic muslin nappies we use carefully selected cotton from controlled organic cultivation. The paper in the folding box is certified and comes from responsibly managed forests. We have our organic gauze nappies produced in Europe to keep transport distances as short as possible.
Use: The organic muslin nappies can be washed according to the care instructions, making them an environmentally friendly alternative to disposable tissues and nappies.
Shelf life: The dense web structure and all-around border ensure that the organic muslin nappies are of high quality, soft, and long lasting.
Disposal: The organic muslin nappies can be disposed of in the household waste and be recycled thermally without a problem. We recommend disposing of the paper component in paper waste.