Our Organic Teething Rings are the ideal friend for your baby when teething. The Organic Teething Rings made from 100 % natural rubber are environmentally friendly and sustainable. Natural rubber is sourced from the Hevea tree, which generally grows in South-East Asia. The teething rings designs are perfect to reach the incisors, canines and molars. They are very flexible and soft. Their light weight and child-friendly shape make the organic teething rings very easy for little hands to hold. The Organic Teething Rings made from natural rubber are free from toxins, silicone and chemical softeners.
The Organic Teething Ring assists teething babies. It supports the natural teething process of your baby. It offers the baby many ways of chewing on it. The teething ring is not suitable for any other use.
- Some children may have an allergic reaction to natural rubber. Should you notice an allergic reaction while using the teething ring, stop using the teething ring at once.
- Only use under the surveillance of an adult!
- Special care must be taken if your child has already had its first teeth.
- Do not put the teething ring in the freezer! This can lead to injuries to fingers and gums due to the cold and can damage the material of the teething ring.
- Check the teething ring before and after use for damage. Dispose of the teething ring if it shows any signs of cracks or other damage.
Material: 100 % natural rubber
- Clean the teething ring with warm water before every use and store it in a dry and hygienic place.
- If it is extremely dirty, the teething ring can be immersed in boiling water for approx. 30 seconds and then air dried.
- Please only clean the teething ring in boiling water in exceptional cases as if it is cleaned this way too often, then it can reduce the service life of the product.
- Not suitable for being heated up in a microwave or for being steam-sterilised.
- The teething ring is not dishwasher-safe.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or washing up liquid to clean the teething ring.
Manufacture: The Organic Teething Ring is made from 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree. The rubber tree lives for 25 to 30 years before it is made into things like wooden furniture, and new trees are planted in its place.
Use: The Organic Teething Ring made from natural rubber is an environmentally friendly alternative to synthetic oil-based products.
Shelf life: Protective packaging guarantees that the Organic Teething Ring will arrive at your home in perfect condition. Be careful not to expose your Organic Teething Ring to direct heat or sunlight to ensure that it can be enjoyed for as long as possible. The ring may become darker in time.
Disposal: The Organic Teething Ring can be disposed of in the household waste and be recycled thermally without a problem. Dispose of and recycle the individual parts of the packaging according to their type. Please pay attention to the regional disposal guidelines.