The Warming Cuddly Neck Pillow provides a quick and easy heat application for pain and tension in the shoulder and neck area. The size and weight of the pillow are designed to provide pleasant warmth in the neck area for both children and adults. Thus, it is a perfect gift for the whole family, for small and large, young and old. The inner pillow is made of 100% cotton and filled with rapeseed. The removable inner pillow makes it easy to wash the cover. Because of the possible allergenic effect, our neck pillows do not contain allergy-causing herbs and fragrances.
Areas of Application
The Rape Seed Neck Pillow is suitable as a warmer exclusively for the following areas of application:
- Muscle pains/stiffness
- Muscle/neck tensions
- Generally warming cold areas of the body
Usage and Heating Instructions
Before heating the pillow, check for any unusual odors, mould stains or burn marks. Dispose of the product immediately if these are present. Please remove the inner pillow from the cover be fore heating.
The following options are available to heat the pillow:
- Warm in a non-preheated oven at a max. temperature of 110 °C for max. 6 minutes
- Warm in the microwave at max. 400 watt for max. 2 minutes (Follow the instructions of the microwave manufacturer!)
- Place on a lukewarm radiator or tiled stove for a longer period of time
Immediately after heating the pillow, distribute the heat evenly by shaking it! Subsequently insert the inner pillow into the cover. When heated for the first few times, you may find that there is slight moisture on the surface, but this will disappear after repeated use.
- It is essential that you observe the specified directions on heating, as a longer heating time or higher temperatures may cause damage (risk of inflammation and burning)!
- Do not heat up the cover!
- Before heating the pillow in the microwave, check that heating grain products is permitted in the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- The inner pillow should always be heated by an adult, only under supervision, and not heated when damp!
- Once the warmed inner pillow is back in its cover, please test the temperature of the pillow to make sure that it is suitable for babies (max. 43 °C) by putting it in the crook of your elbow!
- Let the pillow cool down before reheating it!
- The product should not be used as a pillow or a seat under any circumstances.
- If the symptoms persist or worsen, please seek advice from a doctor.
- Do not use the pillow if you suffer from an acute, chronic, inflammatory disease or an illness accompanied by a temperature, circulatory problems, fresh hematomas, bruises and open wounds or for individuals with a reduced sensation of pain.
- If there are existing skin conditions, heart disease, venous disease, diabetes or tumor disease, or if the user is pregnant please contact a doctor before use.
- Pay attention to intact seams! Loose rape seeds are a choking and suffocation hazard!
- Only use under direct supervision of an adult!
- If the seams have come open and loose seeds are leaking out, dispose of the product and the loose seeds immediately and make sure they are out of reach of children.
- If the product is used for babies under 12 months, the child’s temperature should be checked regularly during the application to avoid overheating!
All serious incidents occurring in connection with this product must be reported to the manufacturer and the responsible authorities in the user’s country of residence.
Cover: 100 % polyester
Internal pillow: 100 % cotton
Filling: rape seeds
Care Advice cover:
- The cover can be removed and is machine-washable at 30° C
- Please wash the cover before the first use.
- Please observe the care symbols on the product!
Care Advice internal pillow:
- Do not wash the internal pillows filled with rape seeds in order to avoid the formation of rot/mould!
- Store the product in a dry place!
- Protect from moisture!