The Heated Socks in the one size 37-40 can be used for warming cold feet at home on the sofa or as cuddly bed shoes. In the socks of cuddly polar fleece and plush are fine, delicate rapeseeds. Due to the fine-grained structure, they are particularly soft, cuddly and distribute the heat evenly. Simply warm the heat socks in the microwave and enjoy the soothing warmth. The non-slip sole ensures a secure grip on short distances.
The heated socks in one size 37-40 can be used to heat cold feet at home on the sofa or as cuddly bed socks. The non-slip soles mean that you have safe grip for short distances.
Please always warm the heated socks as a pair.
The following options are available to heat them:
- Heat in the microwave at max. 300 watt for max. 1 minute. (Follow the instructions of the microwave manufacturer!) If you don’t think the heated socks are warm enough, extend the heating time in 15 second steps at the specified wattage, under personal supervision up to a temperature of max. 48 °C.
- Place on a lukewarm radiator or tiled stove for a period of time
Do not heat the socks in the oven!
Immediately after heating the socks, shake and knead the socks to distribute the heat evenly! When heated for the first few times, you may find that there is slight moisture on the surface, but this will disappear after repeated use.
- Please observe the specified directions on heating the socks, as a longer heating time or higher temperatures may cause damage (risk of inflammation and burning)!
- Before heating the socks in the microwave, check in the Instructions for use from the microwave manufacturer that heating grain products is permitted.
- Always supervise the heating process of the socks and do not heat the socks when moist!
- Let the socks cool down before reheating them!
- Heat should be avoided for individuals with a reduced sensation of pain!
- If the seams have come open and loose seeds are leaking out, dispose of the socks and the loose seeds immediately and make sure they are out of reach of children.
Fabric: 100 % polyester
- Do not wash the heated socks in order to avoid the formation of rot/mould!
- Store the product in dry conditions! Protect from moisture!
It is recommended to replace the heated socks with a new pair after a maximum of 4 years, if used normally. The socks can be disposed of as household waste (residual waste).